How do we define ourselves? Trusted. Unique. Innovative. Enhancing digital audio advertising with top-notch technology, transparent results and new approaches.
At Targetspot we are a passionate group of digital audio experts working to build a better marketing experience for advertisers while providing publishers with unique monetization opportunities. Through its owned and operated technology and strategic partnerships, Targetspot connects advertisers of all sizes with the fast-growing audio landscape of pureplay, online radios, podcasting and connected devices, reaching a worldwide audience of more than 2,5 billion monthly digital audio impressions.
Looking for an opportunity to join the beginnings of the next great digital audio leader and help us achieve exciting new heights? If so, this could be the right role for you!
To further strengthen the Belgian Sales Team, we are looking to hire a Sales Manager based at our headquarters in Brussels.
Interested in knowing more regarding this position? If so, please continue reading!
What will you be doing?
- The focus: new client acquisition & retention
- Manage business relationships in the long term to ensure that your clients' needs and requirements are met
- Evangelize the market for Digital Audio and bring Audio solutions to your clients by being an expert in the medium
- Develop account strategies in collaboration with the Country Director to drive long term revenue growth, develop RFP responses and programs, and drive media buying from digital, mobile, programmatic as well as radio advertisers
- Establish a solid relationship of trust with your customers as well as with the various stakeholders of the sales funnel
- Build strategic level relationships at the planning/strategy level in media agencies and directly with clients and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives.
- Manage the sales pipeline and drive revenue through consultative media/solution sale
- Negotiate and manage the sales process from A to Z
- Complete all required administrative and organizational tasks
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in an advertising sales role with track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the (digital) media landscape
- Languages: strong verbal and written business communication skills in French and Dutch, and good level of English
- Ability to generate new business in a fast-paced environment
- Act as a Team player, open to collaborative sales process, working with marketing, research and adops to deliver proposals and timely responses to clients
- Proficient in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Sales pipeline and forecasting management
- Affinity with Audio world and experience in direct advertiser are a plus
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join one of the leading companies in the booming sector of digital audio advertising
- The possibility to be a part of a young and dynamic team where own initiative is encouraged, and personal growth fostered
- A permanent, full-time contract, and a competitive package
- Free coffee and snacks
How does this sound to you?
If you are interested, please upload your resume through the “apply for this job” button.