As a Salesforce consultant in Sales Operations, you are in a role that is essential to the success of the CRM application. You will deliver outstanding support services to NetApp Sales users and partner community spread across the globe. You will need to work closely with cross-functional teams which includes Sales, Marketing, IT, Sales Operations. This position requires problem solving skills, analytical skills, identifying and uncovering change requirements. This is a challenging and exciting position with an opportunity to directly impact the effectiveness and success of the sales organization.
- Exposure to Salesforce.com implementation
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Work with project teams and development teams to design, implement and deploy features & bug fixes.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Understand Enterprise systems and how they are integrated – CRM , Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Systems/Applications/Products in Data Processing, Customer Master data and Enterprise Business Intelligence.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of features and bug fixes for major/minor releases.
- Engage business program managers and technical resources when necessary.
- Proactively improve the sales user experience and make sales tools a competitive advantage, identify/recommend and implement process improvements to ensure a positive customer experience.