We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours
Contact Centers assist customers with travel concerns, administer refunds, handle flight recovery, conduct quality assurance checks, and more.
The Customer Contact Center is the go-to contact for customers who have questions about their travel, their MileagePlus accounts and more. This department also helps customers book and manage reservations.
This position is located in Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Must be fluent in Hebrew
Job overview and responsibilities
- Sells consultatively
- Communicates information to customers regarding fares, rates, schedules, routings, travel documents (Visa/Passports, etc.), flight arrival and departure times or related services, in a pleasant, well-modulated voice and courteous manner
- Resolves customer conflicts requiring handling or service
- Arranges for ticketing and other special services
- Notifies customers of flight irregularities and changes in schedules
- Assists company employees in arranging business and personal travel plans
- Operates computer terminal equipment to access, input and retrieve information
- This position is offered on local terms and conditions
- Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
JobReservations - Line