Department/Brand Iveco Trucks Australia Limited
Location Rocklea Dealership, Brisbane Australia
Reports to Sales Manager
Global Grade Associate
To develop growth of sales volume and profit for IVECO dealership whilst maintaining a superior customer service experience.
Primary and Secondary duties:
• Driven and passionate about heavy vehicle segments
• Abel to work autonomously whilst on the road seeking out and acquiring new accounts
• Proven Heavy Vehicle sales experience & target achievement
• Provide excellent customer service, communication & follow up
• Develop & maintain a high level of product knowledge of the Iveco and International truck brands
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a heavy vehicle’s sales position or in similar field
• Have a proven track record in identifying and maintaining strong relationships with key organizations and individuals. To bring existing relationships into the business to present new opportunities
• Hold a valid and up to date QLD Motor Dealers Salesperson License, responsibility and payment lies with the salesperson.
• Hold a current unrestricted QLD Driver’s License relevant to the class of vehicle you are responsible for selling, notifying Management of any License changes or suspensions
• Comply with Company Policy for all Deal Processing requirements as instructed by Management and Stock Control/Administration
• Adhere to Company Policy with CRM requirements, required amount of Contacts to be entered and data integrity as required and set by Sales Manager
• Liaise and develop a strong working relationship with CNH Industrial Regional F&I Manager, be complicit with requirements of F&I in sales process as directed by Sales Manager
• Compliance with all Sales Quotes and Worksheets, pricing levels and filing requirements as required by management
• Keep accurate and up to date electronic company diary and calendars - daily
• Flag any customer concerns or complaints and record in the company CRM as instructed by management
• Liaise and develop good working relations with other dealership departments, be conducive, constructive and collaborative in all interdepartmental dealings and communications
• Be a brand ambassador and outwardly represent the business in the most positive manner, through all communications
• Understands commercial vehicles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing competitive models
• Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions
• Qualify buyers by understanding their requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models.
• Demonstrates commercial vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
• Close sales by overcoming objections, asking for orders, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing
• Provides sales management information by completing reviews, analyses objectives, and completing reports
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and web-based training as required
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Establish and maintain follow-up system, which encourages repeat business and referrals
• Participate in sales meetings and dealership training
• Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales
Leadership/Team Management Responsibility: Nil
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Language(s):
Essential experience and skills:
• knowledge of customer service principles and processes
• knowledge of sales principles
• relevant product knowledge and training
• experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
• basic business administration knowledge
Language Requirement(s): English
Key Internal and External Relationships
• ITAL Head Office Management and Staff
• Dealership Managers and Workshop personnel
• Ensure that individual and team sales volumes and profits are met
• Enhance customers’ expectations of the IVECO brand, its products, and its facilities
Authority & Revenue Scope:
Management scope (number of full-time employees): Nil
Decision Making Authority: as per DOA Policy
Annual revenue scope (if applicable) AU$M: Nil
Other KPI (non-revenue related): Nil
HR Use only
Last updated: July 2020
Approved by: Sales Manager
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Responsibilities
All persons at a place of work have both a moral and legal obligation to ensure the safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
HSE Responsibilities for this role, which are determined by the relevant CNHi Global Grade as well as the scope of their accountability and responsibilities of the position, are defined within the CNHI ANZ HSE Management System (refer. HSE.Pro.01 - Leadership, Commitment and Responsibilities).
HSE Responsibilities and expected behaviours, for the leadership level stated above, shall be included in individual performance review processes.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Authority
All CNHi employees have the responsibility, and authority, to stop any work activity that they believe presents an imminent risk to their own or someone else’s safety.
An employee shall not be reprimanded for stopping a work activity where a legitimate and imminent HSE risk exists.”