We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
As Digital Sales Consultant (f/m/d), you will be in charge of generating new business for Mindcurv in Digital Applications & Experiences, Cloud Infrastructures as well as Managed Services. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Sustainable generation of new business for Commerce, Managed Services and Cloud, and Consumer IoT solutions
- Observing the market and active monitoring of the development of our relevant industries
- Questioning and complex analyses enable you finding the technical challenges and offer the corresponding individual and complex solutions
- Identifying the appropriate target companies for our solutions, to address the proper contact persons and to inspire them with us and our technologies
- Understanding the client’s needs and challenges and discussing market requirements as well as concrete suggestions for possible improvements
- The close cooperation, e.g. when it comes to complex technical questions as well as the preparation of complex offers, with pre-sales and service delivery is a matter of course for you
- You will be responsible for the DACH region
Who you are
- You already worked in a consultative/technical sales role ideally in agency space/system integration or consulting company
- Consultative Selling is a known field of work for you
- You already consulted clients in Commerce Solutions or Cloud or Managed Services or IoT
- You are passionate about building long and lasting customer relationships
- Deep technical understanding, ideally in the area of software solutions, business customer solutions, systems management, commerce and / or cloud solutions
- You are comfortable with moderating and presenting at top management level
- You love working in an international team and company
- You enjoy to constantly switch between the English and German language while surrounded by a bunch of other languages
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!