Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic has an immediate need for a Key Account Sales Contract Coordinator for one of Dematic’s largest accounts. This role will support European Account Management of the assigned key account. This position reports directly to the Director of Global Key Accounts and is based in Madrid, Spain or Milan, Italy.
• Produce formal and effective proposals as part of the Business Solutions team.
• Coordinate, write and edit proposal content for adherence to technical, contractual and quality standards.
• Integrate opportunity specific details from various business team authors into the proposal.
• Ability to understand complex, technical information and communicate it in practical language.
• Flexibility when managing schedules, tasks, and requirements.
• Ability to follow procedures and apply standards, styles, and templates to ensure common documentation look and feel.
• Work proactively in the continuous improvement of company proposal templates and proposal processes.
• Function as a subject matter expert regarding technical and contractual proposal content and language.
• Manage Customer Specifications, along with Dematic Exceptions and Clarifications. This includes working closley with Amazon on their standards and our Principal Engineering Teams on Dematic compliance.
What We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate is able to demonstrate strong communication and time management skills. Demonstrates knowledge of organizations business practices and issues. Typically, 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of responsibilities as presented above. In addition, the candidate has:
• Ability to plan and work to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Creativity, Marketing and Industry aware
• Customer obsessed
• Change Orientation & Readiness for Continuous improvement
• Results Orientation
• Team Orientation
• Ability to model our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Knowledge of, or a strong capability to acquire knowledge of, Dematic’s market, the drivers, challenges and trends facing customers, and how Dematic’s solutions, products, and services address customer requirements.
• A strong understanding of internal and external communications.
• Proactive self-starter with discipline for setting goals and metrics, driving decisions, and getting closure on recommendations and issues.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels both internal and external and competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required by the business.
• Proficient in English.