At super.AI, we are building services to enable AI/Machine Learning technologies for the masses. We are at the exciting stage where the growth of our company forces us to do aggressive hirings to realize our visions quicker. We are a group of ex-Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and MIT engineers and data scientists who spent the last 2 years creating the new programming interface for AI.
What you'll do:
- Achieving monthly individual direct sales target
- Successful completion of any outbound campaigns via email and LinkedIn that are launched from time to time.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service.
- Managing online events, webinars, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Smart, humble, hardworking, and collaborative
- By smart we don't necessarily mean high IQ (although a huge plus), but an affinity toward learning. We want to automate as much as possible so we can focus on the few things that require human intelligence and creativity.
- By humble we don't mean submissive or unambitious, we mean it in the same way Roger Federer is humble.
- By hardworking, we don't mean long hours (be with your family). What we mean is while you're here you're doing the best work of your life. It means being disciplined, professional, focused, gritty, resilient, and resourceful.
- By collaborative, we don't mean submissive or deferential, it means taking leadership from everywhere. "I'm taking responsibility to fix this system", if there's a lack of trust "I'm going to address it" if goals are unclear "I'm going to deal with it", it's about being a meritocracy
- All four of the above are required. We all know people missing one of these and it's not nice to work with them (e.g. someone who is smart and hardworking but not humble and collaborative).
- The people we like the most are smart but humble
- Wants to win no matter what, but will not cross lines of integrity to get there
- Strong beliefs weakly held, etc.
- You’ll have proven experience in outbound email campaigns, and nurturing software prospects and leads.
- 1-3 years of full-time Business Development experience expertise in lead generation.
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Results oriented, great at multi-tasking and being creative
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced sales environment. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your unique perspective and quality work.