EventMobi is a remote-first company and this is a remote position. You may reside anywhere in Canada (EST timezone preferred). Please do not apply for this role, if you do not live in Canada."
Dreaming of the best way to start your career in sales? A place where you will not only have the opportunity to learn and become a high performing salesperson but will also have the opportunity to put those skills to work quickly and grow in your role. As an integral part of the marketing and sales teams, you will be helping us learn about the unique pains and aspirations of our market when it comes to their event management platform.
As an SDR at EventMobi, you will be the first point of contact in the sales process for the company, talking with hundreds of our potential and current customers each week. A proven inbound sales model with a clear progression path to grow into Account Executive, Account Manager or Customer Success at EventMobi as you hit various milestones.
- Call, probe, research, profile and qualify event planners and marketers who are interested in our suite of products. About 90% of the calls are inbound - you will be responsible for working the lead pipeline within the structured cadence built into our CRM. You will make at least 40-50 calls a day with extensive email follow up correspondence. A lot of the templates exist for you. But you need to know how to ask the probing questions, to figure out the needs of the customer, and the specifics of their event.
- Work side by side with Account Executives to ensure you are qualifying prospects, gathering enough relevant information to ensure that they become customers.
- Support the account executive and marketing teams on inbound and outbound campaigns, initiatives, events, webinars, debriefs and renewal efforts.
- This is an entry-level position, so we expect a learning curve. We can teach you about lead generation, scoring, and qualification. We can provide you with a solid understanding of marketing campaigns, sales and marketing software, and outbound call conversation flow. And you will learn tons more by talking to thousands of prospects who are marketing or event decision-makers in some of the world's largest companies.
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree
- Prior inside-sales or customer service experience
- Unbeatable listening skills. It’s one thing to talk, it’s another to listen. You will need to hone in on what the customer is truly asking for, and be able to reflect back.
- Unlimited patience. You will be helping our potential customers learn how to use our platform, many of whom are unfamiliar with software technology.
- Passionate and persistent.
- An outstanding communicator. You will be connecting with prospects constantly. You will need to be well-spoken and meticulous in your email communications. We have a ton of templates for you to use but your attention to detail is key.
REMOTE WORKSPACE REQUIREMENTS:
- You have a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment - a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work!
- You have a reliable ethernet connection of at least 30Mbps upload speed with a wired connection or reliable WiFi at home.
- VoIP accessibility
What will you get from EventMobi?
- We offer the experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help
- Top of the line hardware (Laptop, Noise-Canceling headset, …) and technical support
- Competitive compensation
- Company Stock-Options
- A great culture with much more along the way
We're focused on building the most comprehensive & extensible event management platform to help planners create incredible event experiences online or in-person. We believe that events bring people together to enable change. This has never been more clear in the time of COVID-19. We've already changed how 20,000+ events in 70+ countries use technology at their events. Since the launch of our Virtual Platform, hundreds of organizations have taken their events online with EventMobi. We are seeing astonishing growth opportunities for virtual events and online conferences, and are looking forward to influencing hundreds of thousands of future events.
EventMobi is a remote-first company with a distributed global workforce. We do have local offices in Toronto, Manila and Berlin but everyone is equal and communicates the same way regardless if you work from home or from the office. We are improving our working culture to be more asynchronous, with better documentation, goal setting and collaborative technologies for remote work. Being accountable for our work, along with effective planning and communication to deliver results is a critical aspect of our success as a remote-first company. We offer flexible work hours in local time zones and encourage healthy work life balance. If you are interested in seeing EventMobi in action, check out some of the videos below:
- The Experience Manager Platform
- The EventMobi Mobile Event App
- “The Nature of Events” - a fun video showcasing the EventMobi Team
- Top brands and organizations from around the world have used EventMobi’s event app technology to create incredible event experiences - hear directly from our customers.
No agencies and no recruiters please.