Title : Sales Development Representative - Dutch or french speaker
Supporting the Benelux market
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a high achieving Sales Development Representative to join our expanding Inside Sales team. The candidate will be someone who can generate Enterprise-level new business pipeline over the phone.
What you get to do in this role:
The Sales Development Representative builds sales pipeline while achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the phone with influential contacts within Key Accounts
- Understand an organisation’s business drivers, challenges, pain points
- Identify new sales opportunities and pass leads to Account Executives
- Partner with Account Executives to effectively create regional territory plans
- Utilise and leverage internal and external technology to identify, develop and manage marketing leads effectively, including sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press releases
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Prior experience with telemarketing, recruitment, lead generation, or cold calling
- A general understanding of Information Technology and SaaS offerings
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Humble confidence, and the ability to differentiate yourself to customers
- Fluent in either Dutch or French
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and positive attitude will have opportunities to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com