The Verimatrix worldwide workforce of sales professionals believes in the motto “Mission always possible”. The mission is out in the field on a daily basis identifying new business opportunities, talking to our customers, prospects, and partners to build long-term relationships and ensure the customer has a great buying experience. Our vision to be always the trusted security partner, coupled with the mission of “Driving Trust” that can give our customers the freedom to innovate.
As Sales Director, your main objective will be to drive forward Verimatrix’s growing sales revenue in Asia / Pacific (May include territories such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, The Philippines, Mongolia, and the Pacific Islands, and is subject to change.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Managing direct sales and reseller channels to close deals and win new opportunities, as well as identifying potential new sales channels to help sell new products and services into new markets.
- Providing full visibility into the sales pipeline and accurate revenue forecasting at every stage of development.
- Working collaboratively across cross-functional teams, such as Pre-Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Product Management, Engineering and Operations.
- Establishing and fostering partnerships and relationships with key customers and partners to understand their business needs and objectives to drive long-term recurring business.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and market trends and be able to make recommendations to management on creative ways to stay ahead of the curve.
- Understanding and effectively communicating the company's value proposition, technology, business processes, and current partnerships.
- Be responsible for the sales and partnership strategy, revenue forecasting and product/service delivery for the Verimatrix customers in your region.
- Direct involvement in high profile and major sales engagements, plus business development at the appropriate levels into target accounts.
- Be accountable for maintaining highest levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty for the customers in the region.
- Represent Verimatrix at trade shows, webinars, panel discussions, and other events in the region as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Business Degree, Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of technology sales experience.
- A proven track record of forecasting and overachieving your targets.
- Creativity in deal design to meeting customer’s constraints and budgets, while maximizing and predictively accelerating revenue for the company.
- Ability to accurately forecast and overachieve your sales quota targets each quarter.
- At ease communicating, presenting and influencing all levels of the organization, including business and technical representatives, executives and C-levels.
- Experienced positioning against competitors with differentiated value propositions.
- Experience working with partners, resellers and other channels to drive sales.
- Experience using enterprise sales tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Zuora to create and manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, quotes, and projects.
- Experience scoping opportunities from RFI/RFP to multiple-phase project implementations in ways that accelerate revenue.
- An excellent negotiator with strong listening and persuasion skills.
- Strong business-level written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
Preferred but Not Required:
- Experience in selling software security solutions.
- Experience selling multi-year SaaS and subscription business models.
- Experience selling into media, entertainment, telecommunications, fintech, automotive, healthcare and/or other IoT accounts.
- Fluency in any other regional languages.
Verimatrix helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports, to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners to get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix’s Privacy Notice