Responsibilities / Tasks
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products and maintaining existing, relationships with customers:
- Main focus will be Product group Separation business into various industries
- The candidate should be able to give a general overview about the GEA Group complete product portfolio. He/she should understand himself as equipment sales engineer/manager and be able to interpret customer requirements in a wide range of industries.
- Will be able to support after sales business as well via selling contract preventive maintenance packages to customers
- Constantly travelling to visit potential clients
- The sales engineer/manager shall be mainly on the road talking to potential clients and not sitting in the office. He shall be seen as front row (to break the ice) sales person who will gather client requests and report them.
- His/Her day to day job will be to visit clients in Indonesia for product trainings and sometimes tradeshows or sales meetings to overseas.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Creating and conducting technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Actively offering after-sales support services along with new machine sales
- Administering client accounts and sales opportunities (CRM) , Reporting client visits/calls and sales figures.
- Meeting sales targets:
- Financial KPI examples = Order intake, Gross margin (GM), Topline Growth
- Non-financial KPI examples = Number of client visits, Number of quotations, Number of calls, Cross Selling GEA products portfolios
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Intensive teamwork with back office sales support team (who will be helping with creation of the quotations and do the order processing for him/her) and other sales team
Your Profile / Qualifications
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum. 3 years previous experience in an similar role/industry
- Representable (the candidate will be the first impression that many other companies will get about GEA)
- Excellent Business English (written and spoken) is required.
- Outgoing, confident, positive and willing to actively approach the Indonesian market and try to get visits!
Did we spark your interest?