Fielo is a fast-growing startup that is bringing innovation and scale to loyalty and incentive programs. Our cloud and subscription-based loyalty software solution allows organizations to build and run highly-scalable loyalty and incentive programs for both consumer (B2C) and partner (B2B) audiences - and reward virtually any behavior and outcome. The Fielo loyalty automation platform is a Salesforce AppExchange strategic partner, already powers loyalty programs for many global enterprises. We are growing fast and are looking for people to join our team.
Working in conjunction with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers as a product advocate, the Sales Engineer will identify and address technical aspects through all stages of the sales process.
- Plan and customize products to meet customer needs / Collaborate to new products development
- Understand and interpret customer requirements and be able to position Fielo as a potential solution to business needs
- Ability to configure Fielo and other relevant technologies in order to build and present demo applications and proof of concepts
- Knowledge of integrating Fielo with existing business hardware, software, network(s) and security stack
- Support the Sales Director and Sales Executives to achieve targets
- Report opportunity status, issues and risks with regards to related client demonstrations
- Support the proposal process with the scope of work, technical requirements and estimation.
- Maintain and continue to develop the expertise necessary to be effective in the position including technical, industry and customer
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Experience working on proof of concepts
- Degree - Software engineer
- Technical profile, ideally related to Software engineering - 5
- Deep knowledge in application, development methods - 5
- Experience in operative systems, platforms, architecture and the life cycle of work flow applications, mainly Force.com - 5
- Must be able to present himself in a professional manner and have excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written) - 5
- Have a proven background to demonstrate solutions and software tools running a successful proof of concept plans for the prospects of the company - 5
- 2+ years relevant experience in sales engineering, technical consulting (implementation), or solution selling