At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
For our business in France, we are looking for a Sales Engineer Power based in Toulouse.
A Sales Engineer Power drives the regional Sales and profitability of the product sales business and coordinate with Sales Manager and Country Sales Manager. Furthermore, he or she supports business plans, long-term objectives and customer satisfaction goals.
As a Sales Engineer Power, some of your duties will include:
- Drive the strategy and Identify, develop and sell AC Power systems and solutions to customers
- Manage prospecting, presentation, bid submission, follow up and closing requirements. Target and develop main contract, design and build contractors engineers and managers working procurement, supply chain, etc
- Work with customers, area sales team and sales support group to establish, determine and prepare most effective/competitive bids/solutions in response to enquiry.
- Progress, follow and work to close enquiry/secure order intake. Work with and support others to secure key sector intake.
- Develop industry knowledge and establish ongoing key customer relationships to position and promote Vertiv as a supplier of choice.
- Lead and work with the marketing and support sales team to increase market share in key sector areas.
- Identify, lead and work with the organisation to develop new sector opportunity.
- Provide, present and maintain information, reports and CRM data as appropriate.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
Education: University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 5+ years proven experience in Sales for UPS or batteries products
- Previous experience in working in a matrix organization, with remote teams
- Good understanding of our product portfolio
- Electronics, UPS systems, batteries
- Class B driving license
- Good PC knowledge
Language skills: English at advanced level, French at native level
Is it You, we are looking for? Apply directly to this job ad and we will get in touch with You!