Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, web scale multi-cloud ecosystems. Purpose built for today’s enterprises, Dynatrace is the only AI-powered, full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that provides deep insight (answers, not just data) into every user, every transaction, across every application. That’s why the world’s leading brands, including 79 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
Leveraging our rich, common data platform and AI capabilities, and Global 15,000 customers base, we have entered the cloud application security market. We are looking for an entrepreneurial senior sales individual who understands how to leverage existing sales relationships across our top enterprise accounts and scale a rapidly growing business.
Your future role within the team…
- Execute on account plans for our new application security solution for cloud native environments as expert sales in a team play with account executives and sales engineers towards new target buyers in security with our existing customer base
- To deliver maximum revenue potential within a pool of technically qualified and named accounts
- Acquire and transfer know-how in our new market segment towards other sales and team members
- Working closely with the solution team for our new security solution in order to support product marketing with field experience, learnings and feedbacks on competition, target buyers and sales strategy, sales plans, etc.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing customers to retain and expand Dynatrace usage
- Position Dynatrace relative to the competition
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision especially in the field of cloud native security and observability through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within named accounts and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace Application Security can be sold broadly and effectively
- Work closely with and establish engagement between other general Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
What we expect of you
- An extensive and successful track record in security software sales, ideally in cloud native environments
- Motivated and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations; while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate internally across all supporting resources within sales to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process
- Must be Fluent in English
You will love the benefits of working with the Dynatrace solution
We are a market share leader & a 10x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
We offer a competitive compensation package.