We believe people are the most important asset for any organization. Thus we at RIPL invest in people, nurture their talents and give them a platform where they could develop and grow with the company in a global environment. We support people in every role – whether at start of career, or leaders with a winning team. We attract and develop the best talent from diverse backgrounds, who can bring freshness in our approach; who we retain by paying and rewarding the best in our industry. We aspire to provide great work environment where one could have fun as they grow and learn from professionals across the globe. At RIPL, we advocate meritocracy, not tenure. So if you are the next rising star, sky is the limit for you at RIPL.
Why join RIPL ?
- The Company continues to give prime attention to its human resources.
- Improvement of “on the job” skills of the employees.
- Enhancing their knowledge and placing emphasis on encouragement of talent.
- Inculcating the spirit of innovativeness so as to improve their growth and quality of their work.
- Empowering and motivating them and thereby raising their productivity by delegating authorities and responsibilities in.
- Respect of most of the day to day operating decisions.
- Encouraging participative management style so that the objectives of your Company are effectively met and achieved.
- Advancement of its employees through promotion/ elevation in the hierarchy.
- Establishing system of evaluation of employees, their performance, need for training and consequent rewards by way of.
- Increased salaries and perquisites, in tune with the market trends.
What we are looking for ?
When you interview at RIPL, we are looking for professionals with global ambitions and drive to succeed by developing enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. We value attributes such as:
- Ethics – We want all our employees to follow ethical practices with highest integrity when dealing with clients and always delivering what they promise
- Initiative – We believe in ever changing and flexible business model. Hence we look for attributes such as entrepreneurial mindset, innovation, creativity, ability to adapt and excel
- Leadership – Leaders go a long way in shaping our organization and we value desire to lead and win
- Personality – Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills, ability to multitask, self confidence and highly motivated personalities
- Role-Related Knowledge – Thorough expertise in selected domain
- Aggressively achieving the sales target.
- Conducting sales calls and closing the leads.
- Continuous follow up with the customers and building & retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements.
- Revenue generation using references of existing and upcoming projects.
- Co-ordination with various functions / departments at various stages of the assigned project (like customer service development, projects, legal, accounts, etc).
- Coordination with the legal department for documentation (term sheets & agreement to lease / brand).
- Interacting with existing and prospective clients (Corporate, Investors, retailers and individuals of high net worth) so as to keep them abreast with the latest developments and offerings and also making them a part of our future projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellence in sales and marketing with positive attitude and team playing ability.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Initiative and enterprise.
- To enjoy networking and meeting new people.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Freshers can also apply.
- Interested Candidates can send their CV to email@example.com
- Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
- Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Address: 3/211, First FLoor, Vipul Khand, Gomti Nagar,Opposite IMRT Business College,
Lucknow 226010 (U.P.), India
Landline No.: 0522-3511213
Mon - Sat (10:00AM to 7:00PM)
RERA No.: UPRERAAGT10144
Copyright @ 2016-19 RIPL - All Rights Reserved