Sprout’s mission is to transform the way HR works in emerging markets. As a company, we want to help the Philippines move forward through technology, doing what we do best. Despite that, we’re proud to say that Sprout has one of the most fun work cultures in the country!
We love getting things done, while also having some fun in between. Be part of an agile startup that is young, energetic, and committed to helping the Philippines move forward.
Join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Philippines. Get to enjoy a fun-filled work culture that empowers you to do your best work!
The Sales Executive is responsible for generating new sales volume and achieving target revenue.This job requires strong skills in enterprise sales prospecting, pipeline management, forecasting, reporting, and closing.
This individual acts as key major account/client acquisition expert, driving initiatives and proactive improvement across the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for prospecting, cold calling, presenting, needs assessment and the ability to close business at the enterprise level
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Responsible for managing and growing market share, identifying opportunities, maximizing revenue,
- Must build and manage sales pipeline using Sprout’s CRM
- Able to prepare tailored proposals aimed at closing complex opportunities at the C-Level
- Has strong attention to detail and able to multi-task /work on multiple and simultaneous key accounts
- Able to work autonomously and from the field and travel as needed
- Succeed in building deep client relationships throughout a company and obtain referrals
- Will help the Head of Sales with the implementation of Global Sales best practices
- Will help the Head of Sales with the documentation and implementation of sales practices, processes, and procedures
- Will review and help improve sales related documentation such as Proposals, SLA’s, Contracts, Sales Agreements, etc.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in software sales to large companies
- HR background is a plus
- Proven history of acquiring new business via direct sales model across enterprise technology customers
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience at a fast growing SAAS Software Company
- The ability to succeed with limited supervision
- A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
- Sound business judgment, integrity and commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Effective communicator, exemplary presentations skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be willing to work in McKinley, Taguig