Sales Expert - BIOVIA Asia Pacific South
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Based in Perth, Australia (potentially flexible in Australia for the right candidate) The Sales Specialist - BIOVIA will focus on selling BIOVIA’s product set directly to the customer as well as indirectly alongside the sales engagement teams and partner companies.
What will your role be?
Focus will be on actively prospecting, promoting and selling our solutions to multiple vertical markets, not least Energy and Materials, Mining, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Sciences and High Tech.
This is a sales role covering Asia Pacific South, and will offer the opportunity to collaborate and support our customer engagement teams across the region and therefore require travel where opportune
As a sales driver, you will coordinate, coach and guide other sales teams to enable business success.
You will also:
- Meet and exceed quota objectives against plan by addressing the customer’s long term challenges and drive value based solutions through completion
- Drive opportunity through directly and indirectly within key industries and with key strategic customers
- Sales strategy design, forecasting, and leveraging internal resources in a highly dynamic and matrixed organization can be expected in this role
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customers as well as channel partner management at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP level
- Education and training of BIOVIA partners on the solutions sets and value propositions
The Challenges Ahead
- Quickly understand our 3DS Ecosystem, technologies and resources
- Manage multiple priorities with a focus on driving business revenue
- Embrace change and evolving landscapes to evolve with business needs
You will possess
- Degree qualifications in science or a business related field is desirable but not essential
- Intermediate to mature level experience in selling software products with an appreciation of a sales value chain of understanding software application needs to executable sales.
- A Track record of sustained success in selling a data science based solutions highly regarded
- A “Team Player” attitude with excellent organizational skills and proven ability to collaborate with internal resources and stakeholders
- A track record of developing deep strategic relationships with large, complex organizations including Energy and Materials, Mining, Consumer Packaged Goods, Life Sciences and High Tech.
- A flair for accurate sales forecasting
- Demonstrated success in identifying and influencing the key decision makers and stakeholders to enable sales
- Understanding industries and possessing industry credibility to understand customer pain points to identify potential solutions and sales opportunities
- Possess a hunger for sales and business tenacity towards goal achievement
This role will suit a challenge hungry sales driver with a passion for enabling science driven change through a global technology driven business leader.
BIOVIA® provides a scientific collaborative environment for advanced biological, chemical and materials experiences.