No. of openings:
Direct Reporting To:
Should possess minimum 6 years experience working on Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Experience in Technical Sales.
- Industrial/Plant sales experience.
- Good PR/Strong Relationship with contractors and Builders.
- Knowledge about construction equipments.
- Identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
- To prepare sales proposals for prospective clients.
- To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handling objections/cancellations thus ensuring a high level of customer service is met at all times.
- Handling team minimum 8 to 10 sales Executives.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team Identify emerging markets and market shifts and being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Sales budget and report writing skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Positive attitude.
- Motivation & Team Building.
- High commitment
- Leadership by example
Education: MBA(Marketing) /BE/B.Tech./Diploma (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
CTC per annum:
4.00- 6.00 Lacs
10 Year +
Sales & Marketing
Construction Industry (Civil Engineer)
sales head, industrial sales, industrial marketing , constrution equipment sales
Milestone Job Consultant (AHP Group) Service Company as an organization aims
at helping businesses grow by matching the right talent to their specialized staffing and
Consulting needs and build rewarding careers for the professionals they place. The company
adheres to a philosophy of & quote; Ethics First& quote; in everything it does and creates a work environment
Where employees can thrive and innovate. We inspires its employees to be a socially
responsible corporate citizen and an active participant in the communities in which we live and work.
Apply for this Job