Performance Sales Manager
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai.
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising and marketing. We offer a suite of platforms based on the core principles of scale and intelligence to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behaviour and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions. Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
What will you be doing?
As a representative of the world's leading ad-tech and enterprise platform, the role requires requires to strategise , drive and execute mobile strategies for key clients within the vertical thereby ensuring long term relationships and joint business plans throughout the year with direct brands and agencies alike.
Role requirement & expectation :
- Connect, engage and drive deeper relationships & business engagement with direct brands within the Vertical
- Plan, strategise, ideate and execute mobile engagement strategies for existing clients and onboard untapped new clients by direct engagements, leveraging direct brand & agency relationships
- Proficiency in managing relationship & conversations both externally & internally, ie,with key industry leaders, CMO,CDOs,Marketing/brand teams, Media heads, Agency leads/planners, account leads and also cross functional teams internally.
- Campaign management with internal and external stakeholders, end-to-end ownership of sales cycle. Understand key processes within an enterprise channel and ad network eco-system.
- Provide accurate and regular forecasts and business updates to Vertical head for your key clients .
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned market as well as competitor knowledge that can be turned to your client's advantage.
- Maintain an accurate forecast (+/- 5%) and healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Provide guidance, feedback and motivational techniques to bring the best out in everyone.
What is expected out of you ?
- Experience. (digital media, online ad-sales, exposure with ad-networks /platforms /OTTs would be an added advantage)
- Education : Tier 1 or 2 B school,BSc/ BA/BBA
- Industry Type : Mobile/ Digital Media/ Agency Sales; Advertising Sales
- Functional Area : Revenue & Ops
- Significant experience of consultative sales and account management in mobile / online advertising, direct marketing, or e-commerce industries.
- Strong knowledge of Internet advertising: CPA, CPM, CPC, search marketing, lead generation, direct response, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
- Native-level fluency in English