We are looking for high energy individuals to contribute in achieving revenue and business targets with the team by building and leveraging the partner relationships for a particular geographical territory. These young and dynamic professionals will be responsible to lead and develop a team of frontline sales professionals.
- Manage and develop a team of Financial services consultants (FSC)
- Ensure smooth onboarding, engagement and capability development of front line managers for a long and successful career
- Engage in joint field work to support assigned team of FSCs
- Guide FSCs to build effective relationships with partner staff, provide training to partner to equip them with product knowledge
- Build relationships with key stakeholders of different channel partners in the assigned territory and identify opportunities for enabling sales through partner
- Leverage different sales drivers like partner productivity to deliver quality & profitable growth
- Help, support and guide team members in achieving their goalsheet targets
- Track business performance metrics for the territory assigned and conduct regular performance reviews against the assigned target
- Align team members to people and business objectives of the Company and ensure that the team adheres to the highest standards of business quality and conducts business within the overall compliance framework
- Coach and develop assigned team on products, selling techniques, various online / digital platforms and end to end business process and compliance norms
- Drive central sales initiatives for the territory through communication forums and meetings
- Coordinate with central teams to design and implement required interventions for specific partners
- Candidates who are willing to be mobile and work across locations will be preferred.
Skills and competencies: Energetic, confident, takes initiative, Self-driven and dynamic, effective interpersonal skills, willingness to learn, relationship management
We are promoted by ICICI Bank Limited and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited. We began operations in fiscal 2001 and have consistently been amongst the top private sector life insurance companies in India on a Retail Weighted Received Premium (RWRP)* basis. We were the first private sector life insurance Company to cross the Rs 1 trillion mark in Assets Under Management (AUM). Our current Total Sum Assured has crossed Rs 8 trillion. We operate on the core philosophy of customer centricity and offer protection and long-term savings products to our customers. We have helped millions of families manage their financial risk. At ICICI Prudential, we are committed to our five core values - Customer First, Integrity, Humility, Boundaryless, and Passion.*RWRP calculated for retail premium with single premium weighted by 10% in addition to first year premium Source: Annual Report FY2017-2018