Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Builder Sales Manager to join our Distribution Center located in Ottawa, ON. The Centers are an example of Cosentino’s total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service. The Centers combine the functions of (a) warehouse, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
You will join a company:
• With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
• With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
• In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
As a Builder Sales Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing for assigned accounts. Actively solicits the participation and involvement of Cosentino sales personnel which have made a positive impact on the profitable sales growth within the designated accounts.
You will serve as our client’s main point of contact, helping them to reach their goals and ensuring a continued, positive and profitable relationship for both sides. In order to be a successful Account Manager with us you will work with different segments:
• Develop and execute strategies to increase sales of stone surfacing products within a given territory into the new home construction market
• Develop, establish, and grow relationships with all targeted builder accounts by cold calling, scheduling appointments, and meeting with potential and existing builders, their purchasing agents, designer and sales teams in order to secure long term business relationships
• Establish builder profiles with key contacts by prioritizing activities to obtain, recapture and retain their business
• Communicate product features and their influence within each account
• Collaborate with local, regional and national peers to assure highest level of segment penetration and customer satisfaction
• Continuously liaising between the company, the builder, and the fabricators for up-to-date conditions on pricing, services and latest product releases, and introductions
• Prepare action plans to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Work with General Manager and Sales Team to execute business strategy for all customer segments in the area.
• Assist in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan for the segment within assigned territory
• Evaluate and negotiate point of sale positioning in model homes, design centers, and showrooms
• Maintain accurate relationship, product placement & project details with updated developments within project management database (Sales Force CRM)
• 4+ years of sales experience in the builder industry
• 2+ years of proven capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects.
• Experience with Customer database, Salesforce preferred.
• Stone fabrication or distribution experience
• High School / GED
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
• Capacity to develop workshops or industry related events.
• Computer skills: Office Suite, CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
Cosentino, the world's leading producer of Silestone quartz surfaces, is a family-owned business. It focuses on the design, production and distribution of architectural and decorative solutions made from natural stone. It creates and defines leading products that are designed to provide innovative and functional solutions for the home and public spaces under the criteria of careful design, innovation and environmental respect. The group based its development on international expansion and an innovative research program, which enables it to use the most advanced technology to obtain new materials. Cosentino's activity covers the entire natural stone manufacturing process, from extraction and processing to the installation of quartz surfaces, such as kitchen and bathroom worktops, cladding and other products.
Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.”
If you are an individual or veteran with a disability who requires any type of accommodation, please contact the People Department at (786) 686-5060 or at our email address: email@example.com