A formal career path and development process exists in Fourtek IT Solutions Pvt Ltd. All career paths have an underlying management structure. Promotions within each career path are aligned with the needs of the organization.
Translation Sales Manager
- Generating business through online websites network.
- Should be comfortable in client interaction.
- Should have prior experience in language industry sales
- Candidates should be dynamic enough to achieve our monthly or quartely targets.
- Follow sales objective across India and set written plan of targets
- New Client Acquisition
- Contract Negotiations
- Sales Presentations
- Build client relationships at the C level and with hiring managers who purchase localization consulting services to maximize requirement opportunities
- Utilize the Supplier diversity and procurement channels to open new doors and become preferred vendors
- Follow up on warm leads
- Build a sales pipeline for offering project based services
- Become thoroughly familiar with client systems and processes
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client Localization needs and makes recommendations, including software packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice, after sales.
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Stay updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Developing new business through networking and cold calling
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads
- Understanding customers specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Learning about how products and services work
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Writing and designing sales literature – Documentation / Proposals
- Developing effective sales plans utilising sales methodology
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing software
- There may be some national travel involved depending on the remit of the company.
Applicant must be an MBA (in Sales and Marketing )Good knowledge of working on PPT and ExcelKnowledge of writing Proposals No Of Opening- 02 Posted date :21-12-2018 Experience - 02- 03 years Location - Noida
Apply Now BACK
Call now at +91-9958104612 | Get Started now 0120-4151299