CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB:
- Lead the Benelux commercial vehicles sales team, formulating sales strategy, developing sales budget and forecast and managing the teams assigned. This given that in The Netherlands you will be working within a distributor structure, whereas in Belgium the team is directly reporting into you.
- In charge of Direct Sales, Dealer Sales and Shared Channel, to pursue the achievement of the market targets in terms of volumes and profitability.
For Direct Sales:
- Responsible for prospecting and maintaining relationships with key accounts and for the negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with the overall company sales strategy.
- Coordinate the activities of all functions with whom the customer has direct contact in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service.
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of account penetration plans.
- Define objectives for KAM and content and modality of contract management.
- Creating and maintaining good relationship with International Key Accounts, in close collaboration with Global International Key Account Director
For Dealer and Shared Channel Sales:
- Agreeing and monitoring performance (Sell In and Sell Out) against the dealers Annual Volume Potential for All Product Ranges.
- Instruct the Sales Area Managers in order to effectively communicate and monitor all the Company Campaigns, ensuring Dealers fully understand the objectives and processes required.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the sales activity within each Dealer area of opportunity.
- Ensure the identification of Shared Channel Customers and the development of a CRM based profile per customer.
- Ensure the calculation and preparation of detailed quotations for the identified Shared Channel customers.
- The position requires a reliable Manager, competitive and capable to manage an experienced field based Team and their performances
- Minimum 15Years of relevant experience, during which he/she has matured direct experiences in managing Sales both directly and through a dealership network
- A wide knowledge of all aspects of Commercial Vehicles, especially in Medium and Heavy segment, their uses, specifications and the support services of R&M and Finance.
- Wide networking in the local transportation world.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Hand-on, self-driven, eager and positive (‘yes, we can’) , results-oriented with a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Excellent negotiation skills and professional approach to sell, not just based on relations
- Flexible and open to change given the ongoing transformations in the automotive and transportation industries
- Good computer skills. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint as a minimum.
- Education: Master degree
- Languages: Dutch, English and French