Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Enterprise (Enterprise & Medium sized companies) business market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider in the Enterprises in Brazil?
As an AWS Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Enterprise market. The candidate should possess a sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Hire and build out an enterprise sales team.
· Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
· Accelerate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Expect moderate travel.