How do we define ourselves? Trusted. Unique. Innovative. Enhancing digital audio advertising with top-notch technology, transparent results and new approaches.
At Targetspot we are a passionate group of digital audio experts working to build a better marketing experience for advertisers, while providing publishers with unique monetization opportunities. With offices in the US, Canada, France, Germany, The Netherlands, the UK, Spain and Belgium, Targetspot connects digital audio enthusiasts around the world with the fast-growing audio landscape of pureplay, online radios, podcasting and connected devices, reaching a worldwide audience of more than 1 billion monthly digital audio impressions.
Looking for an opportunity to join the beginnings of the next great digital audio leader and help us achieve exciting new heights? If so, this could be the right role for you!
To further strengthen our management team we are looking to hire a HEAD OF BUSINESS & SALES OPERATIONS based at our headquarters in Brussels.
- Responsible for all aspects of business planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation administration
- In-country execution alignment, country maturity assessment, cross-country alignment, best practices, course correction initiatives, strategic plans deployments
- Establish a sales operations structure and environment that will promote and implement strategy and operational models to deliver high and consistent service levels and revenue growth
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business’ needs; ensuring that the strategy takes into account the full sales and marketing funnel.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with marketing, sales and business development teams.
- Ownership on the product strategy and promotional activities per country.
- Develop key performance metrics and balanced scorecards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Work with accounting, finance, and human resources to provide assistance with sales incentive compensation plans.
- Act as a sales advocate by balancing sales’ needs while managing reasonable expectations from an operations perspective.
- Participate in management decision-making processes concerning sales issues and procedures
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
- Facilitate and audit deal review and approval procedures and policy compliance.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; converts data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics
- Manage a team of direct reports on the sales development (SDR) team.
- Responsible for sales training and enablement.
- Manage and control departmental expenditures.
- 7-10 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing or business management and leading a team
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline.
- Startup and experience in digital advertising is strongly preferred.
- Experience as a sales director or manager is a plus.
- International experience in a similar role is a must.
- Extensive first-hand experience with progressive sales automation systems and demonstrated ability to improve sales productive.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing critical client issues and identifying department needs.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/ drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and present to executive management and board.
- Expert in BI tools and CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization • Influential negotiation skills are necessary.
What we offer:
- Full-time, permanent contract
- The opportunity to join a leading company in the booming sector of digital audio advertising
- A young and dynamic work environment, with plenty of room for growth
- A competitive package
- Homeworking policy
- Brand-new office space with free coffee and snacks :)