Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be accountable for sales of of Technical Building Management solutions and products on the target segments of the Smart Building division in the west region of France.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director of the west region you will use your experience and drive to build enduring customer relationships through excellent service .
- Monitoring customer trends and driving the development of new market opportunities in the region (end customers, specifiers, integrators, installers, etc.).
- Synthesizing and presenting the client's needs internally in order to develop a commercial proposal
- Identifying and prospecting real estate developers, contractors and general construction and renovation companies.
- Following the commercial action plan of the region and the Building Automation activity, integrating the prescription and the response to consultations, the state of affairs and current projects.
- Being a true specialist in the activity, providing sales support for the region and assisting sales representatives in their commercial efforts.
- Identifying, in relation with the marketing manager, the packaged solutions necessary for the growth of the activity.
- Referring ABB to specialist HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) integrator manufacturers and system integrators.
- Maintaining all commercial tools, SFDC, Apptus, SAP to be able to follow and share its activity
- Monitoring commercial activity and the associated sales forecasts.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A higher education in electrical engineering or IT with specialization in "Commerce and marketing".
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of building management.
- A proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- French and English proficiency.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Current work permit valid in France.