Solution Sales Specialist (Melbourne or Perth)
Posting Country: Australia
Date Posted: 14-Apr-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Based in Melbourne or Perth, The Senior Solutions Sales Specialist will be assign to key strategic accounts within specific Verticals and be accountable for supporting the Global or National Account Managers on those key accounts. They will lead the discussions on solutions, beyond-core mobility (Fixed Data Services, Cloud & Collaboration, Smart Working, IoT, Security and Unified Communications services) in VGE accounts, on National/Regional/Global basis within the [Vertical] Industry Vertical.
This is achieved by building both industry and customer specific business propositions that allow VGE to combine multiple products and services into compelling solutions, that are relevant and transformational for our customers. They will present these and represent Vodafone at C Level within the client base and in the Industry vertical.
- To achieve against annual TCV and Revenue targets.
- To achieve specific product target for the Asia region of Unified Communications, Mobile Device Management, and Security and Professional Services.
- Report and forecast on pipeline and revenue performance bi-weekly to Head of Solution Sales.
- Ability to engage customer at C-level to communicate Vodafone Solutions showing Transformational journey.
- Ensure end to end delivery of complex solutions through working with internal Vodafone teams and through direct customer engagement and Vodafone suppliers when appropriate.
- Personal involvement to win and retain large / complex accounts and develop / maintain strategic customer relationships at C level
- Ensures Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for accounts are met / exceeded
- Works with Sales Teams to ensure they are engaged and motivated to drive opportunities through effective customer landscaping.
- Helps create new revenue streams from new products, via partnerships and by selling through accounts
- Create specific sales initiatives for the region on each key product type to ensure appropriate actions are in place to hit product targets.
- Communicate on decision level (CEO/CTO/CFO, IT director, business leader, IT procurement) to influence and advise on strategy and Vodafone’s propositions; engage with technical and non-technical audiences, including those outside of IT and Procurement functions. Will communicate and influence back internal stakeholders to ensure products and solutions are delivered to customer’s satisfaction.
- Capability to successfully sell the Vodafone product and solution portfolio at C-Level
- Strong sales DNA, proven sales experience (>5 years) and verifiable track record of achieving/exceeding targets.
- Deep understanding of key complex product sets, including; Fixed Data services (MPLS, IP, WAN) Fixed Voice services (VONE, IPT), Cloud & Hosting services, Mobile Device Management solutions, IoT solutions. Must be “expert” in at least three of the areas, and possess a high standard across all of them
- Ability to Identify, Qualify, and set the Sales Strategy for customer opportunities, and work within a Virtual Team to deliver high quality customer solutions
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to build and maintain good quality relationships within the customer base at C level, and with key VGE stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills – ability to enthuse and excite the customer
- Strong commercial acumen – understanding of ROI models, margin analysis, and cost justification; strong in solution shaping
- Positive and energetic attitude, challenging, strong on internal stakeholder management, and experienced in leading and being part of virtual teams
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.