A key client of ours in the interventional cardiology space is looking to add to their fast-growing sales team in Germany. This organisation is an innovative medical technology company focused on transforming the management of hypertension, the leading cardiovascular risk factor in the world. The company is focused on investing in high quality product development efforts, as well as rigorous clinical studies to create a strong foundation for future clinical adoption.
My client is looking for a motivated and driven Therapy Sales representative. The primary focus of this role would be to take responsibility for market development and sales for the introduction of this new therapy to the market. This position will be focused on the North of Germany and the ideal location is Hamburg or Hanover.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Builds and maintains robust relationships with clinical and economical stakeholders
· Analyze the German market. Target & approach the right centers
· Perform or support the training of the hospital team (physicians and nurses) to get proper usage of the device
· Provides high-quality in-OR support to facilitate technology adoption
· Shows strong capabilities in commercial and clinical selling
· Develops solid network with local/regional stakeholders involved in the management of hypertension
· Anticipates customer needs for market development activities
· Develops external programs to allow more patients to get the therapy if they need it
· Gather relevant competitive information
· Proven technical knowledge and experience in the cardiovascular arena…
· Experiences with the German Health Care Rules and the system of early-adaption-strategies (NUB) to develop technologies to standard of care procedures
· Result and action oriented
· The energy, drive and desire to create and launch a new market
· Fluent in German and English
· 5+ years experience in sales / market development / therapy development of medical devices or procedures
· Ability to operate in a rapidly growing ‘start-up’ environment.
· Ability to effectively coordinate cross-functionally to deliver products on time and on budget.
· Showing strong capabilities in teamwork, creativity and curiosity
· Self-motivated and rapid learner
· Willingness to travel within Germany (70 – 80 %)