As we are hiring for Technical Support (Tech Support) Associate, you will be tasked to handle the customer (Inbound/Outbound) regarding their queries and take remote access of their device and monitor then diagnose and resolve the issue by pitching a sale to the customer.
You will be right at the heart of matters as you need to deal directly with customers who have technical problems such as trouble with their email accounts, forgotten passwords, pop-ups, Network problems or viruses
Typical Technical Support responsibilities include:
• Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
• Logging the queries of customers.
• Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
• Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Responding to call-outs in a timely fashion.
• Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
You could choose to provide after-sales support for software or equipment suppliers or businesses that specialize in providing customers with support and maintenance.
As well as a strong technical background, many employers would want you to be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel. Additionally, we are looking for:
• An ability to assess each customer's IT knowledge levels
• Ability to deal with difficult callers
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good accurate records keeping
Qualification: Any graduate.
Salary: Upto 35000/_
call : 176-250-2573