Responsible for carrying out developments of new and existing features by making the design and code. Should consider impacts on current functionality and implementations. S/he should make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies, on performance issues or improvements, on development criterias and tools.
- Good interpersonal skills/Time management
- Good negotiation skills in order to arrange deliverables
- Ability to solve problems and give clear solutions
- Self-management capacity /Ability to work alone or in teams
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Be proactive in a high level
- Write scalable, performant and clear code according to requirements and dates
- Collaborate with the refinement and definition of new requirements.
- Be the technical pillar on the definition of each solution
- Manage bugfixing on every version
- Research on new development and automatization tools
- Be a technical reference for other developers into Salesforce technology
- Strong knowledge on Salesforce technology in order to give the Best solution
- Strong knowledge on development tools to propose improvements on processes
- Deeply understand and apply Use and Test Cases on development process.
- Manage Fielo’s functionalities with excellence
- Reach deadlines with full development.
- Proactive process improvement and new tasks organization.
Computer engineering; or degrees in computer systems.
Salesforce Certification Dev I
Salesforce Certification Dev II (desired)
Salesforce Certification Application Architect (desired)
- Data Modeling
- Unit testing
- Salesforce DX
- Manage development environments
- Estimation skills
- Minimum 5 year-experience in Salesforce development
- Minimum 2 year-experience in Salesforce Managed Packages (desired)
- Minimum 2 year-experience as Technical Leader
- 3 years of using Repositories (Github)
- Minimum 1 year-experience using Scrum Methodology
Focus on results
Place of residence: BR