We are Austria’s largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Technology Experience is seeking to hire new Ingenious Partners for our location in Vienna:
- Center for Technology Experience -
- The Center for Technology Experience investigates the latest UX approaches to be applied in different contexts, pioneering methods and experience tools.
- Our research teams examine specific aspects of situationally oriented user experience such as Automation Experience, Contextual Engagement and Behaviour Change, Experience Assessment and Modeling, Intelligent Experience Optimization as well as Diversity Driven Design.
- With our newest scientific approaches and methods, we support private and public companies in designing a unique user experience under special contextual conditions for their products, technologies and services.
- You develop, design and acquire new research projects and produce usable results for application.
- You manage projects independently and work in close cooperation with renowned partners as well as scientific institutions.
- You research results will contribute to the analysis, design and evaluation of future interaction approaches for intelligent, automated and data-oriented technologies for various application areas.
- You will work on or collaborate with other researchers on scientific articles and publications and will present them in the context of lectures or conferences.
- You will supervise master and PhD candidates and interns.
- You actively bring in your knowledge into our research team and you take over responsibility in projects and thematic areas.
- You transfer scientific approaches into different application domains.
- You successfully apply your solutions, methods and concepts into practice in close cooperation with the industry -Thus, you are significantly contributing to the further development of various technologies.
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner* :
What to expect:
- Academic degree (at least MSc.) in (media) computer science, design, human-computer interaction, business information systems, applied psychology or a similar field
- Excellent knowledge in the field of Human Computer Interaction, User Experience Research or Quality of Experience
- Experience in initiating and conducting research projects or industry collaborations
- Interdisciplinary research profile and sound methodological skills
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to work and independently, strong sense of responsibility
- Enthusiasm for unconventional solutions, creativity and visionary power
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in German and English
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 48.062,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of women is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female applicants!
Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates online.
Apply online now Back to job listing
Drag your CV here or upload it to create a new profile.
In your application, please refer to myScience.at and reference JobID 29349.