Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [...] is an executive level role that requires effective business development and communications skills with the ability to interact and influence at the executive level within customer organizations. You must demonstrate extensive industry expertise and understanding of the security market, threats and current/ future trends, facilitating a consultative and advisory sales approach to customers.
Requires extensive experience in delivering complex security strategy and transformation projects, with a proven record of advisory relationships at executive levels.
- Identify and develop opportunities to profitably grow the business in region
- Support the delivery of bids / proposals associated with the opportunities identified;
- Closing deals, including having a billable role in the delivery of key front-end work at our customers;
- Responsibility for delivery of complex cyber security projects;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at a senior/ executive level with the customers in each industry, positioning Accenture as a trusted advisor
- Work closely with the SEA Security leadership team to build the Indonesia security practice
In order to be successful at this role you must have experience in most of the following:
- Experience as a Consulting Principal, Associate Director, Director, CISO, CSO or Head of Information Security in one or more industries
- Must have lead a practice of 10+ security executives or more
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in Security Strategy and Transformation;
- Broad understanding of Managed Security Services, Security Operation Centers, Security Incident Response, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Privacy;
- Experience in working with and influencing executives and senior management within customer organizations to identify requirements/opportunities and formulate high-level solutions;
- Effective presentation skills, including the ability to develop materials and then present to an executive level audience or at public events.