LetsGetChecked is becoming a global leader in personal health testing. Our medical technology platform provides connectivity between customers and our global network of laboratories. We are enabling customers to order, manage and track their own clinical outcomes through a personal online account.
Due to continued success and growth, we are looking for a talented Junior Security Analyst to join our exciting high growth company. We want someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and reliable to join us to continue to drive our business forward.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company and will suit an applicant looking to further their career.
As the Junior Security Analyst you will:
- Support the business in the identification and ongoing monitoring of specific security risks.
- Report and raise the status of the relevant risks, controls and standards as appropriate.
- Perform tier 1 security triage for incidents or alerts.
- With guidance, adjust alarm thresholds, firewall rules other security controls.
- Provide IT Security, guidance and support for projects and change requests.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Adopt and promote a culture of continuous improvement to minimise inefficiencies.
- Participate in contingency / unplanned security (re)assessment and (re)testing.
- Participate in the oncall roster, including hours outside of normal business.
What you will need:
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
- GCIA,GCIH certifications a plus.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, MacOS, and AWS logs (CloudTrail, CloudWatch, GuardDuty)
- Understanding of at least one functional area of internet technology (How web applications work, how TCP/IP works, etc)
- Splunk experience helpful.
- Experience with scripting/automating routine tasks.
- Aptitude for assessing Security related issues and requirements from both a business and Information Security perspective.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues in simple terms, and to provide accurate and user-friendly reports and documentation.
- 1-2 years experience in investigating IT Security issues.
- Willingness to learn.