At SoftwareONE we are customer-focused. Delighting customers means we’re innovative and committed. Meet Daniel Davinci, Director - Global SAP Technology Practice and hear him talk about his career journey, our growing SAP practice, and the kind of talent he is looking to be a part of his winning team. Join #teamSoftwareONE: #SWOCareers #SAP
Cloud Infrastructure Security Consultant with demonstrate experience of security best practices for cloud (Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web services), deep experience in multi-tier application architecture in the context of network security & security boundaries, to contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel, understand engagement as it relates to client's business. Desirable experience and expertise in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practice, tooling, and techniques, particularly evidence of leading organizational and cultural change to adopt CI/CD practices (Jira, Confluence; Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Packer, Rundeck, Ansible, AWS, OpenShift, Splunk, ELK, AppDynamics). Required experience with at least one type of infrastructure as code product (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Bosh). Will be an advantage to have experience and demonstrable achievements in collaborative working with compliance, technology risk and regulatory requirement specialists to design requirements of control frameworks to meet these multi-disciplinary requirements, then successfully implementing solutions that meet these requirements. Knowledge and demonstrable accomplishments in selecting, designing, and implementing automation and compliance frameworks that are applied to virtual compute resource deployments in the cloud.
- Participate as technical lead in mid-size to large size project teams
- Technical coordination & collaboration amongst the team
- Ensure successful delivery of larger engagements with high complexity based on best practices
- Provide full architecting, engineering and administration of Cloud solution in the infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform (PaaS) space.
- Collaborate, build and operate the DevOps infrastructure with the Application Developer team, including the development, operation and administrative of the continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Engage in all project planning, management and development of cloud related tasks, include supporting all integration requirements when needed.
- Familiarity with the different policies, procedures and standards of ITIL and other methodologies.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
- Re-uses existing Knowledge Management to accelerate solutions delivery
- Be part of a team working on global projects
- Contribute to Design Deliverables to ensure solution implemented is aligned to required project outcomes.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation for SAP workloads
- Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with rapid changes in the cloud space, including the introduction and deployment of new cloud platforms and tools.
- Contribute on building documentations and best practices on SAP.
- Derive a continuous improvement program to review all internal and external cloud operation, validate industry best practices to automate operational and security tasks, implement enterprise-grade, cloud management and governance tools.
- Administer and operationally support the operations of all products and services deploy into on Azure or/and AWS platform.
- Automate the proactive monitoring and statistic reporting capabilities to support operational response and maintenance.
- Conduct capacity planning to forecast resource acquisition, maintain infrastructure availability and ensure sustainable cost.
- Effectively communicate client expectations to the project / engagement team
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Ensure cloud infrastructure being provisioned including ongoing changes are assessed in a timely manner and meet security compliance and vulnerability management requirements
- Review findings from and Identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvements.
- Research and Report on security vulnerabilities and latest advancements in configuration compliance assessments.
- Ensure end-to-end security related root cause analysis remediation for security related issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements.
- Role Management such as updates related to bug fixes, role creation and design.
- Perform L1, L2 and L3 support and provide technical advice and support on security remediation for Infrastructure Cloud Security
- Ability to handle major incidents and provide resolution within SLA.
- Ability to identify and communicate issues/risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution
- Work independently on standard cloud authorizations tasks.
Technical Skills :
- Cloud infrastructure technology certification such as Azure or AWS
- Industry certifications will be a plus e.g. CISSP, CCNA Security, CCIE, CCNP Security, AWS or Azure related certifications
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of practical experience in architect, design, provision and administration of workload on public Cloud in Azure and / or AWS
- Must have hands-on experience working on Azure or AWS cloud services such as multi-account strategy, landing zone setup operation, strategize compute and network services, integrated-tiered security, role-based identity, data and storage management, encryption technology and compliance services
- Knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimizing the use of management and governance tools within Azure or AWS Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge with practical hands-on experience in deploying and optimizing the use of Cloud Formation or equivalent automation tools in Azure or AWS operation.
- Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties SoD
- Experience in supporting end to end SAP project implementation will be an advantage (experience in Implementation and blueprinting is a big plus)
- Deep expertise in Azure Cloud Security solutions
- Deep understanding of cloud control objectives and controls
- Active Directory hands on experience in a multi-site/multi-domain/multi-forest environment are required and best practices
- Proven experience with Virtualization, Storage, Compute, Cloud (AZURE), Network, Backups and Automation/Scripting(PowerShell)
- Best practices tied to security, performance, hardware, networking, scripting, and backup and recovery
- Strong experience with IP Address Management solutions (e.g Microsoft, InfoBlox) and the associated challenges with regards to interface/links to similar external infrastructure (e.g. zone transfers, forwarding).
- Strong experience with AD enterprise certificate services, rights management server, AD federation services, and identity manager
- Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Prior experience involving client/customer interaction required
- Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired
- Strong preference for candidates with S/4HANA experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with stakeholders (senior management, team members, clients, and support personnel).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with key decision makers and different people in multi-cultural environment.
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting customer relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness; customer satisfaction driven and outcome focused.
- Ability to work on own initiative and work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- Willing to learn new things and adapt as per organizational goals