Network & Security Engineer (medior)
We are actively looking for a Network & Security Engineer (medior profile) for a long term contract (CDI / possible hiring by our client).
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of all the network & Security Infrastructure
- Security rules implementation and review
- VPN tunnel implementation: gateway to gateway (IPsec) and client to gateway (SSL)
- Technical project management
- Documentation and design
- Change and incident management process
- network protocols : RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RSTP, MSTP, HSRP, VRRP, IPv6, GRE et mGRE
- firewalling: L3-4 et L7
- QoS, Wifi, VPN IPSec et VPN SSL.
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NXOS, ASA
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- Checkpoint GAIA
- Palo Alto Firewalls, Panorama management
- Citrix Netscaler
- Juniper SSG, SRX, SA
- Work environment : Windows and Linux
- You have several years of experience in a similar position
- You have a good technical knowledge of various network & security technologies such as routing & switching, firewalls, load balacing, proxies, etc.
- A previous experience in the financial sector is an asset
- You speak French and / or English
- You are allowed to work for any employer based in Luxembourg
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.