In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?Working in an exciting, state of the art, international enterprise environment for the innovation leader in the semiconductor industry.
Working at NTT
As a Senior Security Engineer, you ensure that our clients have a secure and reliable IT environment. You will work on complex projects with a high technical level and focus on Fortinet and Cisco. Together with your project team you will implement new solutions and execute migrations. You will also create new solutions in our staging area and execute tests in our lab. Furthermore, creating technical designs while combining your security and networking knowledge and substantiate these designs internally and externally is also part of your job. While working for our customers you can work independent and on a project basis. At our office you can exchange your knowledge with our highly skilled and motivated security team.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Degree in engineering or equivalent training with professional experience.
- Cisco Security (min. CCNP)
- Fortinet (min. NSE 4 + 5)
- Cisco routing and Switching
- Cisco Wsav
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Firepower
- F5 APM
- Scripting/Automation knowledge such as Python, PERL etc.
- ITIL certification
(Soft) Skills and Knowledge
- Highly proactive and committed.
- Demonstrates Client focus (Client Experience & Operational Effectiveness)
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Responsive to the demand of working in a high pressure and demanding environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work out of office hours
- Motivated to integrate into an existing team and share the following values: Proactivity, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Partnership and Personal Commitment.
- Motivated to work in a large infrastructure and the opportunity to develop different design perspectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs.
- Ability to work with clients and business teams to create client - orientated solutions and services.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch/English verbal and written) with the ability to present information clearly and succinctly
- The ability to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement.
-5-8 years’ relevant experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with (global) clients to understand their requirements and define appropriate solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.