ABN AMRO Asset Based Finance, N.V. (ABF), located in Utrecht (the Netherlands), is internationally cross border organised and has operating companies in Germany, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. ABF is designed as a subsidiary of ABN AMRO Commercial Banking. ABF provides Leasing and Commercial Finance/Asset Based Lending solutions. We want to be ONE organisation providing asset based finance solutions to small, corporate and international business clients, distributing our products through omni channel, digitally (providing standard solutions and convenience) as well through personal sales (providing a coverage model for complex solutions and expertise). ABF has the ambition to extensive grow in portfolio, therefore we need to focus on digitisation and be able to introduce new products and offerings to clients.
ABF aspires to become the market leader in the Netherlands and the fastest growing company in the countries we operate in (Germany, Belgium, France, UK and The Netherlands). We need to be responsive to continuous changing of client preferences and clients deciding which channel they want to use: digital or personal. So we will devote maximum efforts to build and further improve our automated and digital capabilities, whilst becoming more efficient in structuring tailored ABF solutions. We will support clients making their business sustainable and circular by providing relevant ABF-solutions.
As security analyst, you play a vital role in keeping ABN AMRO ABF digital assets secure. You are responsible for securing both online and on premise infrastructures, weeding through metrics and data to filter out suspicious activity, and finding and mitigating risks before breaches occur. If a breach does occur, you are on the front line, leading efforts to counter the attack. You are also responsible for increasing the coverage and effectiveness of our security monitoring capabilities. Onboarding of log sources, creating dashboards and use cases will be a part of your daily activities, as well as following up on their output. Furthermore you are pro-actively and iteratively searching through our IT landscape to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions.
You will work in the CIOO Quality & Control department where Information Security is organised and you will report to the Security Manager. Currently we have a mix of internal and external colleagues laying the foundation of products and controls.
We are developing our information security organisation based on the Security Charter that was developed by the ABN AMRO CISO department. By the end of the year we will have organized ourselves around 4 areas: Identity & Access Management, Technology & Engineering, Operations & Intelligence and Security Governance & Organisation.
• You have working experience as a security analyst in an international financial institution
• You are an expert in monitoring & incident response, threat hunting, log management and correlation techniques
• You hold certifications such as OSCP, SANS 504, SANS 599
• Knowledge and affinity with agile way of working
• Knowledge and affinity with cloud concepts (Azure)
• Strong written and spoken in English
• Persuasive communication: Oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
• Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
• Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside ABF
• Forward thinking: Anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
• Result orientation: You take end-to-end responsibility and also dare to fail
• You are a team player and adaptable to change
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or want to express your interest. I will be more than happy to tell you more on our challenges, our great company or the team that you will a part of / working with. Roger Lagarde 06 52610137