Requisition ID: 260466
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: St. Leon-Rot or Budapest, Hungary
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Berufserfahren
Employment Type: Vollzeit, unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
The Global Cloud Services (GCS) Security Team is responsible for all governance of cybersecurity associated with the infrastructure supporting the SAP cloud solutions.
To strengthen our team we are looking for an Information Security Expert/Senior Specialist (f/m/d) in VMware and Virtualization to help grow the maturity of the Information Security program by remediating the risks within the SAP infrastructure through technical assessments and guided remediations. Through this role you will work across a variety of technologies and help build the proper processes and technical architectures.
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
• Develop solutions to remediate or threats to mitigate threats
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Coach and advise implementation teams on all aspects which have impact on the overall cloud security.
• Provide risk assessments and architecture reviews of new solutions
• Work with product, technology and operational stakeholders to progress culture, organization and capabilities towards Secure DevOps.
Experience (Role Requirements)
• 5+ years of related Information Security experience in a broad technical role.
• Detailed knowledge of securing VMware based solutions
• Know-how of the security requirements for Cloud and hyperscalers (AWS, GCP, Azure or AliCloud)
• Experience with threat modeling and vulnerability risk assessments
• Know-how in open source security
• Excellent communication and articulation skills in English language
• Able to build bridges to span corporate cultural differences
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Information Security Certification (CISSP, etc) preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Walldorf/St.Leon-Rot, Germany or Budapest, Hungary