At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
For our data centers we are looking for Data Center Security Manager (DCSM) to manage our day by day security guarding operation and our Security posture.
While on duty, the DCSM is responsible for the execution of the Security Program in the Data center cluster. He/She will provides on-site direction and guidance to the contract security officers via their chain of command to ensure proper execution and enforcement of security policies and procedures set forth by AWS. Also the Security Shift Supervisor assists in investigations upon request and under the direct leadership of the Regional Security Manager.
• Respond swiftly and calmly to Security situations as they arise, based on the direction of the Cluster Security Manager/ Regional security Manager
• Support the on-site contractor Security team as the primary security contact during the shift and provides guidance based upon existing Physical Security Standards and local SOP’s.
• Reports all unusual events to the Cluster Security Manager/ Regional Security Manager in a timely manner.
• Provide guidance and direction to the contract security officers to maximize the effectiveness of the Security department
• Produce and modify Amazon.com identification badges using a computer based badge program. Coordinate with Security Operations Center (SOC) to problem solve badge issues
• Proficiently utilize and monitor the access control and alarm monitoring system in use (LENEL) and the integrated CCTV monitoring system
• Efficiently cooperates and coordinates with the Security Operation Center (SOC) during security incidents or any other security related matter.
• Develop specific knowledge of the various operational process paths within the Data Center to identify security exposures, as well as being able to effectively conduct investigation
• Monitor the Data Center for compliance of company security policies and responding to any security issues noted
• Perform various security inspections, audits and investigations as required and as instructed.
• Use the information gathered to complete detailed computer based incident reports
• Capable of learning and using company tools for data gathering for security purposes and data analysis
• Ability to work and travel as required by the business needs, including weekends and various shifts.