Crown Perth's Security Team is committed to providing exceptional customer service as well as ensuring the highest level
of safety is provided for all patrons and staff. Our Security Management team have extensive experience in the field with
backgrounds as Senior Security Officers, Bodyguards and former Police Officers.
As a Security Officer, you will provide front-line security services in a professional, customer focused manner to ensure the
safety and security of Crown Perth customers, employees and property.
While upholding the image and reputation of Crown Perth you will perform all aspects of the Security Officer function
throughout the complex in compliance with legal requirements, company policies and the standard operating procedures
of the Security department.
These roles will be available on a Part Time basis with a requirement to work across a 24/7 roster.
To be successful in this position you will be required to demonstrate the following:
Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn & develop new skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft and Information Management Systems
- Current Crown Certificate II in Security Operations obtained from Crown Perth’s training college ( CPP20218)
- Successfully complete Casino specific security training
- Current First Aid certificate (HLTAID003 Provide First Aid)
- Current WAPOL Security Officer and Crowd Controller Licenses or willingness to obtain
- Ability to obtain a DLGSCI Casino Employee (Security Officer) License
- Demonstrated experience in the Security and / or Hospitality industry highly desirable
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to fulfil this role then apply now by submitting a resume.
Apply now at [...
Enquiries on (08) 9362 8099.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and