Requisition ID: 269702
Work Area: Software-Design und Entwicklung
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Berufserfahren
Employment Type: Vollzeit, unbefristet
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
In today’s data-driven economy, it is crucially important that customers have full confidence that their valuable assets – their data – are well protected.
Do you want to be part of the team that helps to protect our customers most valuable assets in the data-driven world?
The SAP HANA & Analytics Security team is a motivated team of experts tasked with driving end-to-end security across SAP’s cloud solutions for data-management.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Security Specialist (f/m/d) to support us with the following tasks:
- You will be responsible to support developers, architects and administrators to protect SAP cloud solutions and SAP customers against the ever increasing security threats
- As part of this work you will have to analyze and identify security threats and risks in cloud solutions
- You will come up with new and innovative solutions to meet today’s and future challenges of secure development and operation of cloud solutions on enterprise scale
- In addition to working as part of the security team you will build strong relationships with peers, stakeholders and teams across a global organization
- You will keep up to date with new developments in security challenges and security solutions
- You will present results and create reports on security and compliance status of products
Experience & Role Requirements
- Interest and willingness to analyze security problems and to design security solutions
- Understanding of current cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker
- Understanding of concepts like CI/CD, pipelines, DevOps
- Understanding of security of threats and solutions in cloud enviroments
- Experience with security aspects of one or more hyperscalers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to continuously learn
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and English language skills - verbal and written
- 5+ years of related professional experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.