Alabang 2 (96051), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Security Specialist
The role serves to support the consulting efforts of Corporate Security; 1.) providing advice and solutions to COPSSC's lines of business (LOBs) based on established standards and policies that mitigate physical security risks, 2.) provide input in creating and enhancing processes to complete CSSs responsibilities with respect to the Physical Security Control Program 3.) ensuring compliance by security vendors to service level agreements and KPIs 4.) conducting moderately complex and routine security investigations. Partners with one or more clients through a combination of internal relationship management, applied business analysis and project participation. Participates in assurance reviews of existing and emerging facilities and security programs (Facility Security Reviews, Security and Life Safety Program Reviews). Executes tests and programs to assess compliance with security-related policies, procedures and applicable banking laws and regulations (including Non-Associate Background Screening Process). Typically works under general supervision, with some latitude for initiative and independent judgement.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and executing assurance reviews of Non-Associate Background Screening Process
- Contributes to internal Corporate Security Services (CSS) project work. Executes basic to moderately complex projects based on security expertise and direction from managers. Participates in design and execution of more complex security projects
- Conducts moderately complex and routine security investigations
- Prepares and implements plan to provide direct support to clients as needed. Provides inputs into the development of work plans.
- Leverages his/her specialized knowledge and skills, providing management with insight into his/her area of subject-matter expertise
- May establish and build a working relationship with line management and others. Typically works independently under general to limited supervision, and has latitude for initiative and independent judgement.
- Perform other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree in an area of study related to the position or equivalent workplace experience. Professional certification in the area of expertise. Certified Protection Professional (CPP) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or host-nation equivalent preferred.
- DOLE Accredited Safety practitioner is a plus
- Security professional with a 2-3 years of experience in physical security, threat management, investigation, auditing in a corporate environment
- Sound knowledge of physical security standards, procedures, and policies
- Exposure in OSH and safety drill
- Experience in handling events management, training and development, and project management
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to work in a team environment, excellent in communication skills both verbal and written, problem solving skills, and well managed
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Alabang
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).