The Operational Technology Security Specialist will have proven experience working with Automation and Engineering Systems along with experience with IT infrastructure and Cyber Security.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Join us to make our digital world more secure! If Operational Technology is your field, and Cybersecurity is your main focus, this role is for you!
We make real what matters. This is your role:
Use your skills to move the world forward.
* Vulnerabilities Management and Incident Handling processes.
* Patching and Hardening (automated scripts, whitelisting, Antimalware).
and on several of the following:
* Defining OT related processes (e.g. backup, recovery, business continuity, patching, hardening, whitelisting)
* Firewall rules, audit and security logging, system monitoring, IDS/IPS
* Networks (switches, routing, firewalls)
* Current and legacy operating systems (Microsoft Server, Microsoft Clients, Linux)
* Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage)
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Please, submit your resume in English to be considered.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time