Trivium Packaging is a global leader in metal packaging with more than 60 locations worldwide and employs close to 8,000 people and has annual revenue of approximately $2.7 billion. Trivium serves a diverse range of customers in a variety of end markets such as food, seafood, pet food, nutrition, beauty and personal care, household care and premium beverages.
We are looking for a Sales Segment Director Petfood for our Business Unit Food in Europe. Aim of the role is, to manage and develop the sales segment function & customer centric team, to influence circa €200m of Trivium’s total revenue, to increase long term customer loyalty, to develop and design a customer centric driven strategy, to build up a strong technical knowledge of Trivium’s product portfolio to professionally represent the business in the wider market.
Education & Training:
• Must possess an “Of Service” attitude towards customers and colleagues alike
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Must be comfortable in office, factory and warehouse environments
• Ability to work with senior management to plant level employees
• Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (pivot-table experience a plus) and PowerPoint
• Fluent English speaker
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but will consider candidates with appropriate industry experience in lieu of higher education qualifications
• Previous experience in a strategic commercial management role.
• Leading a team
• Working in a matrix organization
• Minimum three years of B2B industrial sales or distribution sales experience, preferably with industrial-oriented UN packaging.
• Experience with SalesForce.com or similar CRM tool an asset
• Strong Leadership skills are essential
• Highly Skilled in Negotiation techniques
• Ability to build intense and long-lasting business relationships with customers
• Proven track record in developing and maintaining a team driven by a culture of performance
What we offer
At Trivium, people are the driving force in all our successes by bringing expertise and talent to help us stand out, achieving excellence through their commitment and drive and maintaining a focus on continuous improvement in everything they do. Together, our goal is to be the number one choice for customers seeking sustainable metal packaging solutions