. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis.. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose..
As a senior member of the Marketing Team, the Segment Marketing Manager uses market and customer research, competitive intelligence and an in-depth analysis of industry/segment trends to develop effective and actionable marketing strategies and programs for one or more senior living market segments. The Segment Marketing Manager is knowledgeable and experienced in the senior living market, as well as in identifying and leading digital marketing strategies and plans. This person works closely with members of the Market Leadership, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to ensure internal resources are properly enabled and aligned in executing cross-functional segment strategies and plans.
· Works with Segment and Sales leaders, Portfolio Marketing, and other stakeholders to develop and drive execution of end-to-end marketing strategy and programs, applying market insights and setting success criteria.
· Drives strategic alignment cross-functionally for go-to-market strategies and positioning.
· Develops relationships and liaise with segment-focused associations and third party influencers.
· Creates strategic messaging and segment-specific “story telling” narratives, working closely with product marketing to ensure accurate alignment to product vision and positioning, and helping to drive marketing campaigns and programs.
· Actively applies subject matter expertise externally in the marketplace through industry speaking engagements, thought leadership content, and other channels.
· Interprets, tracks and reports on segment activity performance, providing insights and recommendations to improve results.
· Interprets and applies business performance metrics to improve results.
· Support marketing and sales teams with messaging strategies for external events including conferences, trade shows and other relevant initiatives.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining domain expertise in the senior living market.
· Industry experience in the Senior Living, LTPAC, Acute and/or Payor space
· Senior level marketing experience, ideally in the software or technology fields specific to healthcare
· Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Results oriented, with an ability to deliver results and take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
· Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently.
· Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
· Polished professional who thrives in fast-paced environments, with an ability to adapt to change.
· Experienced with digital marketing, integrated campaign management, from the development of an idea through to its execution.
· Experienced in building consensus, collaborating with cross groups to get things done.
· Experience with working with other disciplines such as PR, marketing programs, trade shows, events and third party influencers.
· Willingness to travel up to 30%
· Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and a professional maturity suitable for a B2B environment.
· Sense of humour
.. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.