To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Our Service Cloud team are currently looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing application, the Service Cloud. This senior role focuses exclusively on the Salesforce Service Cloud and solutions for Customer Service, Support and Call Centers.
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
The Senior Account Executive (Service Cloud) must demonstrate the ability to build large solution sales by working proactively and collaboratively with the core Sales teams & Channel partners/System integrators within Large Accounts and regions in the Commercial Space.
This Account Executive will formulate and execute a Service Cloud sales strategy within an assigned region, share intelligence with the core sales teams to increase their capabilities and with the objective to drive revenue growth in these regions. They will work in partnership with the existing core Account Executives and Sales Directors in the regions, and carry the Service Cloud quota for their region.
- Identify and develop Key Accounts to establish ongoing business based partnerships to create sustainable revenue stream and enable Account Executives to close business
- Develop and execute successful Service & Support sales programs and campaigns.
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts as well as create and execute campaigns and events. Drive sales campaigns in the vertical to create opportunities and long term revenue growth
- Actively participate in key deals, strategy, execution, and building customer and external Partner relationships
- To leverage business from New & Established relationships.
- Work with other Service Cloud functions such as Product & Industry Strategy and Channel to represent and inform about the needs of the Customers
- Manage relationships for some of our major customers in your area of expertise
- Overachieve on Annual sales quota targets.
- Work with the industry's best product marketing team to define the Service Cloud go-to-market strategy and assist in relation to relevant Events
- Evangelise the Connected Customer Experience for the customer service solutions market.
- Work with product management and provide feedback to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Proven success selling Customer Experience or Service and Support solutions.
- Strong track record of success selling Enterprise Software solutions
- Consistent over-achievement against quota.
- Strong experience and deep subject knowledge of Service Cloud Industry
- Extensive background in Customer Service or Call Center applications.
- Experience working in a Multi-channel sales environment in Portugal
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team and to lead initiatives.
- Ideally from Project Portfolio Management or software/solutions sales background
- Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.