Our client operating in high growth markets across Asia, generating revenues in excess of HK$90bn and with over 20,000 employees. Their core businesses include distribution of automobiles, heavy machinery and power systems; property development and investment; general trading and financial investment and services, they invite bright and energetic candidate for the following vacancy: Senior Accounts Clerk (Property Division)Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts including daily accounting operation such as preparation of bank reconciliation, general accounting entry & etc
- Prepare accounting vouchers and payment arrangements
- Assist in month/year end closing
- Prepare management reports with supporting schedules
- Assist in preparation of yearly budget and forecast
- Assist in interim/annual audit
- Perform administrative work and ad hoc assignment as required.
Interested candidates, please send your resume (MS Word document) including employment history, present and expected salary to email@example.com.
- Associate Degree/Diploma holder in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Experience in accounting systems – Sun System, Vision, SAP is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
For more jobs, please visit our website: [...] personal data submitted will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.)
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.