Senior Account Manager - Montreal
Who Are We?
GoCo is a next-generation managed service provider that offers robust and flexible business communication technology like Unified Communications, Managed Networks, and Network Security to its customers.
We are a group of experienced technology entrepreneurs from different backgrounds who are uniting their strengths and expertise to help businesses connect with their customers and the world. We are united in our belief that there is a better way to deliver simple, scalable solutions with speed. We have the scale and resources to bring our vision to life, but also the agility to flex to the needs of our customers along the way.
We are on a journey to assemble multiple industry-leading players into the most agile and efficient provider in the Canadian market. Please consult our landing page to find out who we are. [...] are we looking to add to our team?
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to lead the development and growth of GoCo’s sales to business customers.
The Account Manager’s key objectives include building a new client base; making solicitation calls; meeting with prospects; conducting detailed presentations of GoCo’s extensive range of solutions; drafting service offers and negotiating contracts; maintain and boost sales and service to GoCo clients, and provide support to the Sales team with a view to achieving sales targets.
Under the leadership of the Vice-President of Sales, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for the following areas:
- Prospecting and market analysis
- Management and planning
- Drafting service offers
- Negotiating sales and contracts
- Building customer loyalty
- Fostering teamwork
- Achieving sales targets
- Ongoing professional development
- Prospecting and Market Analysis
- Possess a solid market growth strategy and an overall view of competitors’ strategy.
- Identify potential clients and visit them; develop and nurture business relationships.
- Take part in various networking initiatives.
- Outline the opportunities that information and communications technologies (ICT) can provide, as well as their impact on business productivity and competitiveness.
2. Management and Planning
- Draft a business plan and sales strategy based on GoCo’s growth targets and strategic imperatives.
- Plan and organize activities in order to generate profitable growth and achieve satisfactory results (sales forecasts and profitability).
- Use CRM (customer relationship management) to plan customer calls, set appointments, track day-to-day activities with existing clients and prospects, and update client files.
3. Drafting Service Offers
- Prepare commercial proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Draft proposals that respond to client needs.
- Present these proposals to clients and provide information.
- Carefully hear and identify customer needs to rapidly deploy innovative, tailored solutions.
- Foster customer buy-in.
- Close sales through a phased, gradual approach.
4. Building Customer Loyalty
- Develop a customer loyalty strategy.
- Direct customers’ selection and reassure them.
- Identify problem situations and resolve them.
- Build solid business relationships with GoCo’s clients, partners and ecosystem stakeholders in our activity sector to foster long-term business prospects.
- Anticipate customers’ future needs by drafting account plans that leverage the strategic planning process to address their requirements.
5. Fostering Teamwork
- Collaborate closely with internal GoCo teams and various partners.
- Communicate efficiently with other departments.
6. Achieving Sales Targets
- Attain and exceed monthly sales targets based on new customers’ recurring monthly revenue.
- Ongoing development
- Continue to independently learn and develop additional knowledge and expertise regarding GoCo’s technology on an ongoing basis.
What Do do You Bring To The Team?
- A DEC (diplôme d’études collégiales) or university degree in sales, marketing, communications, or another relevant field
- Over three years of sales experience
- Considerable experience in customer service
- Good knowledge or aptitude for technology and IP telephony
- Bilingual (spoken and written French and English) essential
- Team player: you share knowledge and expertise; collaborate and are available to your peers; listen, absorb information, and consider others’ needs, ideas and opinions.
- Customer service: you’re attentive, keep your promises, and specifically respond to customer requests.
- Sales acumen: you express yourself confidently and redirect conversations toward desirable outcomes. You demonstrate persuasiveness and tenacity to overcome objections. You understand customers' needs, make precise recommendations, and take decisive action after a thorough analysis of the situation.
- Leadership: you influence others positively, easily gain their buy-in, and are interested in people and results in equal measure.
- Independent, proactive, and action-driven: you take action and spontaneously suggest ideas or solutions. You are forward-thinking and can anticipate potential opportunities, issues, and challenges before acting.
- Prioritization and organization skills: you can take on a significantly high workload, organize it appropriately, and set priorities.
*Please note that the selected candidate must successfully complete a background check.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
GoCo is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.