As a Senior Analog Design Engineer in Graz, you will:
- Design, verification and simulation of CMOS analog blocks for power management circuits including voltage references, bias circuits, comparators and amplifiers meeting performance, area and power specifications.
- Collaborate with block leads to achieve system and design strategy for power management products.
- Guide layout team to ensure quality of layout of own design.
- Drive silicon debugging and design characterisation.
- Drive Lab evaluation in collaboration with Applications Engineers for own design.
- Produce high quality documentation for own IP blocks.
- Working closely with DFT engineers to ensure that own blocks follow existing strategy and implementation for DFT.
- Work closely with test and product engineers to support test development and ramp to production
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Contribute to schematic and layout block level reviews for blocks initially designed by others.
- Take technical leadership for sub-systems and driving them from specification to production ramp.
- Interpret requirement specifications to achieve system and design strategy for power management products.
- Take proactive approach to driving own development plan, utilising team members and internal development opporunities.
- Complete any ad hoc tasks as deemed reasonable by your manager.
What we are looking for:
- Typically 5-8 years’ experience.
- Strong competence with various tools and procedures, reaching specialist level.
- Ability to work with minimal instruction- either independently or collaboratively.
- Ability to make good judgment in selecting method/technique for obtaining solutions.
- Able to confidently share own expertise and work to others.
- Able to make significant contribution to projects, programs and business initiatives with creativity and ingenuity.
- Ability to support and mentor less experienced team members.
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Results-oriented and able to deliver on-time under tight schedule.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team.
- Flexible to undertake occasional international travel at short notice.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Ability to propose innovative solutions.
- Concise and precise communication and presentation skills within multisite and multicultural environment.
Dialog in Graz:
Joining our rapidly growing team in Graz, you will be perfectly located in the Semiconductor hotspot of central Europe. Celebrated for its many cultural offerings, Graz is an extremely popular city to live and work, the "Old Town" most famously renowned as one of the greatest City Centre’s in Central Europe. With 6 local universities and a strong tech focus in the area, you’ll be joining a truly multi-cultural team with an entrepreneurial character. With easy access to the Alps and Adriatic Coast, you can see why many Semiconductor professionals decide to shape a career in Graz.
Dialog Semiconductor is a world-leading provider of low-power, advanced mixed-signal ICs creating the next generation of innovative, smart connected devices. In 2019, we generated US $1.4 billion in revenue and we currently have approximately 2,300 employees worldwide.
Working at Dialog we treat each other with respect and fairness, irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation, disability, diversity of thought and experience. We see our differences as strengths and are proud to have an inclusive workforce that values diversity.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry.