Remote FriendlyBusiness And ManagementAsiaContract
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Market DevelopmentThis position will be responsible for developing Mastercard's relationships with leading fintech and ecommerce players in Indonesia.
Indonesia is the largest country in South East Asia and its internet economy is slated to be the largest for the next few years, crossing overall sales of more than USD 130 BN by 2025.
This role requires the individual to develop and maintain Mastercard's relationship with the internet economy companies, both domestic and cross border, and execute an account planning roadmap for these companies.
The individual is expected to apply specific focus on developing the necessary support infrastructure needed to accelerate business growth and identify new revenue streams through the successful development, rollout, and expansion of our capabilities in the country.
Partner with key constituents both internally (Sales and acceptance teams, business leads, regional presidents, country managers and functional group heads), as well as external resources (customers and merchants, regulators, third party service providers) to ensure seamless execution of the identified projects in Indonesia.
Major responsibilities include:
• Identify customers/partners and channels/opportunities that provide the most appropriate basis for revenue growth as determined through analysis and stakeholder input
• Drive business development initiatives from identification through execution and ongoing partnership growth
• Develop a prioritized agenda and timetable
• Manage and/or support financial analyses (e.g., profitability analysis and pricing) for major contract negotiations
• Leads ad hoc research projects, special projects, and financial analyses and issues reports
• Establishes measurement criteria, monitor and report performance against measurement criteria on a regular basis
• Over 7-8 years of progressive business, technology/operations and sales / pre-sales experience with demonstrated success.
• BA/BSc degree required while advanced degree is preferred.
• Good understanding of payment technology – e.g. cards, EMV, mobile payments, eCommerce, Internet/Mobile banking, money transfer
• Strong network of business contacts in the card and payments industry – preferably within the South East Asia Region.
• Experience of working with both financial institutions and with mobile network operators
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment resulting in high-quality output
• Strong financial skills are a must including budget and forecasting experiences.
• Effectively interact at all levels of the organization from senior level executives to individual contributors
• Familiarity with the account teams and MasterCard's financial process a plus.
• Understanding MasterCard products and services (or ability to learn these quickly)
• Superb project management skills. Highly organized; detail-oriented
• Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.